Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return
LNG Capital’s LNG Europa Credit Fund put in strong returns in March, according to an investor newsletter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 8 months ago
- London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits 3 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- Credit manager posts another strong return thanks to high yield boost 4 years ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 1 day ago
- Pemberton pulls in €3.5 billion for European direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Minnesota pension slates $100 million for private credit 1 day ago
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 2 days ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 2 days ago