I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift
Louis Gargour, CIO of LNG Capital, takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 1 day ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 1 day ago
- California Res auction brings 99 cent problem for CDS protection sellers 1 day ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 6 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 6 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 6 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 6 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 6 days ago