London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits
A hedge fund manager based in London has made strong gains in Genel Energy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 7 months ago
- Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return 3 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- Credit manager posts another strong return thanks to high yield boost 4 years ago
- Big questions for CDS shorters as Isda protocol countdown begins 2 days ago
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 2 days ago
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 in distressed debt 2 days ago
- Emerging market CDS trading slumped in Q2, finds Emta 3 days ago
- CDX EM undergoes second rules overhaul in as many rolls 3 days ago