We’ve got time to work this out
You might think direct lenders are very exposed to economic downturns. But at the Creditflux-Debtwire event last month, managers said they felt they had a few months to rectify problems
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Europe’s newcomers find ways to stand out 3 days ago
- Volatility trading has room to run, say strategists, as market holds firm after rally 3 days ago
- Apollo collects $1.75 billion for dislocation fund in two months 3 days ago
- Akorn falls into bankruptcy with $321 million planted in CLOs 3 days ago
- Fair Oaks spends on junior European CLO debt after raising funds 4 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 18 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 18 days ago
- Waiting game pays off for European pension fund 18 days ago
- Direct lenders turn on liquidity taps as major Q2 test awaits 18 days ago
- Looming CLO downgrades will not force insurers to sell despite seven-point trading basis 18 days ago