Private credit is not overcrowded — there is four times as much private equity dry powder
With much negative reporting around private credit, our columnist debunks oft-heard complaints
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European Direct Lending survey nears closing time 4 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance: several funds post double digit November returns 7 hours ago
- Benefit Street resets 2014 US CLO on its reinvestment date 17 hours ago
- Kennedy Lewis raises $2.1 billion opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- Financials lead tightening as calm markets greet Biden inauguration 1 day ago
- CLO issuers flex their bond muscles 1 month ago
- We were battered in 2020 — but we weren’t beaten 1 month ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 1 month ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 1 month ago
- New valuation rules to 'severely limit' fixed income cross trades 1 month ago