Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020
Private debt secondaries grew massively in 2019 — and more is expected this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: that's another fine mezz you've gotten me into 3 hours ago
- McClatchy bankruptcy adds to slew of US media credit events 8 hours ago
- US pension earmarks $25 million for secondary direct lending investment 8 hours ago
- Kissick and make up: Ares replaces board member 8 hours ago
- S&P prescribes Akorn with triple-C rating amid possible bankruptcy 9 hours ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 11 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 11 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 11 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 11 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 11 days ago