Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse
European direct lending funds are frequently taking on leverage, and with some of these facilities topping €1 billion, leverage providers are looking to syndicate their exposures among other banks.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tikehau teams up with Singapore-based UOB-Kay Hian for Asian private credit fund 3 hours ago
- New Mexico sovereign wealth fund approves another USD 350m for private credit 4 hours ago
- LP CLO investor returns to Accunia 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs and Mubadala strike USD 1bn private credit partnership 1 day ago
- RR ABS returns with new Vista deal 1 day ago
- Record January breeds optimism among US CLOs 12 days ago
- Recruiters predict renewed private credit hiring spree 12 days ago
- CLO portfolios may need check-up as healthcare sector continues to deteriorate 12 days ago
- European Union rolls out ELTIF 2.0 structure 12 days ago
- News in brief 12 days ago