Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated
Deluxe looked decent: trading in the 90s for much of this year, with 60% of its term loan sitting in CLO portfolios. But its rapid descent underlines the dangers posed by idiosyncratic events.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US lags as credit explores three-month tights 1 hour ago
- Investcorp targets most liquid loans for new European credit fund 2 hours ago
- Bankruptcies mount with CLOs not on level playing field 2 hours ago
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 2 hours ago
- Negative cash deal becomes first European CLO to fail OC test since sell off 6 hours ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 7 hours ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 7 hours ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 7 hours ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 7 hours ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 7 hours ago