Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets
New managers making their way in the European CLO market may have a fight on their hands, with sources noting the difficulty these firms face in getting sizeable allocations.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: spreads widen in short week to end manic June 2 hours ago
- Apollo joins forces with Mubadala for big direct lending deals 3 hours ago
- OC health check: CLOs heal up with no new breaches among US BSL deals 4 hours ago
- Selecta Group CDS gets caffeine jitters 5 hours ago
- Europe leads opening rally, with Asian boost to autos, banks and commodity traders 5 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 4 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 4 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 4 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 4 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 4 days ago