Eiffel seeks ESG loans as French lenders adopt LuxFlag label
Private debt managers are applying for the Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency’s (LuxFlag) approval in ESG-centric strategies.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 1 hour ago
- Wirecard splits DC on auction vote 4 hours ago
- Creditflux announces finalists for Manager of the Year award 4 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: break's over - time to print deals 23 hours ago
- Hayfin features single B tranche in short-dated euro CLO 1 day ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 8 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 8 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 8 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 8 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 8 days ago