CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market
The rapid rise of environmental, social and governance (ESG) guidelines in financial markets has made its way across to the US CLO market, with several managers and investors last month announcing strategies geared towards ESG compliance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 34% of CLOs rated by Fitch out of reinvestment 1 day ago
- Canadian bank adds to CLO syndicate team 1 day ago
- Fidelity grows Euro CLOs under management to €1.5 billion 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated leveraged debt faces greater challenges than euro, says Fitch 2 days ago
- Student loans emerge as headwind for loan market, says BofA 2 days ago
- Up-tick in M&A signals return of European loan issuance in H2 1 month ago
- AlbaCore prepares investment grade and opportunistic CLO strategies with European focus 1 month ago
- Loan prepayments open up CLO liquidation option 1 month ago
- Loan recoveries slump as investors bank on rebound 1 month ago
- Stress ticks up in CLOs as downgrades take triple C loans to over 5% of market 1 month ago