Any takers for illiquid European CLO equity?
The investor base for European CLO equity is far smaller than for US CLO equity. But for those with the mandate, and willing to stomach the illiquidity, valuations have been strong this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG appoints CEO and makes several promotions including new co-CIO 21 hours ago
- Onex claims three new US CLO equity investors 21 hours ago
- AB joins ranks of BSL CLO managers with debut transaction 21 hours ago
- Fortress prices first BSL CLO in over a year 22 hours ago
- CSAM returns to five-year CLO structures with new issue deal 22 hours ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 22 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 22 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 22 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 22 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 22 days ago