US hedge funds use leverage to buy European CLOs
Boca Raton-based hedge fund manager III Capital Management is leading the charge as US hedge funds employ leverage to buy European triple A-rated CLOs.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charlesbank hits $750 million hard cap on opportunistic credit fund 4 hours ago
- Artemid reaches €400 million first close on third senior debt fund 6 hours ago
- Permira holds €3.48 billion final close on fourth direct lending fund 6 hours ago
- Chesapeake CDS auction date set 16 hours ago
- California Res auction brings 99 cent problem for CDS protection sellers 17 hours ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 6 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 6 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 6 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 6 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 6 days ago