‘Ex’ index trades take off as dispersion peaks
A gap is yawning between how the weakest constituents of CDX HY and iTraxx Crossover trade versus their broader portfolios, leading investors to find new ways to hedge and capture idiosyncratic risk.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR looks to squeeze in another reset 9 hours ago
- Eurazeo closes direct lending fund at EUR 2.3bn 1 day ago
- Latham & Watkins expands private credit practice with two new hires 1 day ago
- Macquarie hires head of leveraged credit 1 day ago
- Is direct lending on the rebound? - Debtwire Special Report 1 day ago
- US primary market shrugs off worries and keeps on issuing 16 days ago
- Pensions pivot from vanilla private credit to focus on niche sectors 16 days ago
- CLO market’s favourite sector struggles as wages rise and leverage bites 16 days ago
- Private credit funds seek vehicles to bring in European retail investors 16 days ago
- Managers eye opportunities as real estate struggles 16 days ago