‘Ex’ index trades take off as dispersion peaks
A gap is yawning between how the weakest constituents of CDX HY and iTraxx Crossover trade versus their broader portfolios, leading investors to find new ways to hedge and capture idiosyncratic risk.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: deal flow slows ahead of US election 21 hours ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 1 day ago
- BMO caters to Europeans with new US mid market loan fund 1 day ago
- Former Brevan Howard PM rejoins and brings macro funds with him 1 day ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System triggers restructuring credit event 1 day ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 21 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 21 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 21 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 21 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 21 days ago