Direct lenders seek kindred ESG private equity sponsors
Direct lenders are keen to cultivate relationships with private equity sponsors that have a background investing with an environmental, social and governance (ESG) focus.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Refi triple As widen as ICG prices partial European CLO refi 1 day ago
- BlackRock holds $940 million first close on global private debt fund designed for UK pensions 1 day ago
- Eaton private credit co-head joins another placement agent 1 day ago
- Ex-Cerberus and Jefferies officials join FLC to lead new private debt unit 1 day ago
- Global CLO pricing lab: investors get over fatigue and embrace reset roll over 1 day ago
- Investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 5 days ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 5 days ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 5 days ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 5 days ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 5 days ago