Direct lenders seek kindred ESG private equity sponsors
Direct lenders are keen to cultivate relationships with private equity sponsors that have a background investing with an environmental, social and governance (ESG) focus.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HPS closes $15.4 billion direct lending fund as deployment hits 60% 6 hours ago
- BlueBay wins investor respect with strong print on second European CLO 6 hours ago
- Allianz holds €500 million first close on private credit fund of fund 7 hours ago
- BNP Paribas buys majority stake in Dutch mortgage lender 1 day ago
- Golub prints largest reinvesting CLO of 2021 at $950 million 1 day ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 13 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 14 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 14 days ago
- “For Creditflux this will be an extra special occasion - the publication is marking its 20th year in business” 14 days ago
- Financial guarantees make comeback in European CLOs 14 days ago