Points up front: Cap wearer plays trump card in support of SRT
Such has been the success of Donald Trump’s “make America great again” caps that structured credit folks have started sporting their own versions. Santander’s Jeremy Hermant has been seen in the streets of London proudly wearing a cap with the motto “make SRT great again”. Hermant works in the significant risk transfer team and tells Creditflux that he has been campaigning for SRTs for the past few years.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 15 hours ago
- Thomas Cook CDS buyers face bond squeeze as DC ejects 2023 notes from auction 16 hours ago
- Diverging views emerge over performance of ESG investing, RBC survey reveals 16 hours ago
- Texas pension awards $150 million to real estate debt fund 17 hours ago
- Beechbrook adds ex-Lloyds official to lead deal origination in Midlands 18 hours ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 18 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 18 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 18 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 18 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 18 days ago