Points up front: Cap wearer plays trump card in support of SRT
Such has been the success of Donald Trump’s “make America great again” caps that structured credit folks have started sporting their own versions. Santander’s Jeremy Hermant has been seen in the streets of London proudly wearing a cap with the motto “make SRT great again”. Hermant works in the significant risk transfer team and tells Creditflux that he has been campaigning for SRTs for the past few years.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: $31.6 billion of CLO credits feel downgrade pain 18 hours ago
- Onex revamps leadership of credit business after hiring from GSO 21 hours ago
- Liquidity ends at double Bs as European CLO single Bs struggle in secondary 22 hours ago
- Coronavirus volatility drives CDS clearing surge at LCH 22 hours ago
- Muzinich subsidiary launches €417 million Italian credit fund 23 hours ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 6 days ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 6 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 6 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 6 days ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 6 days ago