New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’
The European Commission has approved a standardised concept of ‘pre-marketing’ in a move that could see more capital flow through the European Economic Area. The new definition of pre-marketing is meant to provide clarity, but some sources say that the amendments could be seen as an additional burden and lead to a concept of pre-pre-marketing.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Sculptor begins to mould its first CBO 20 hours ago
- BlueBay set to join ranks of CLO managers after opening warehouse 23 hours ago
- Chenavari joins growing group of CLO managers to refinance 2017 deals 23 hours ago
- Thomas Cook CDS auction set for two deliverables 1 day ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: volumes jump as investors get their triple A fix 1 day ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 12 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 12 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 12 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 12 days ago
- CarVal’s independence backed by five-year Cargill loan 12 days ago