New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’
The European Commission has approved a standardised concept of ‘pre-marketing’ in a move that could see more capital flow through the European Economic Area. The new definition of pre-marketing is meant to provide clarity, but some sources say that the amendments could be seen as an additional burden and lead to a concept of pre-pre-marketing.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Another CLO ETF emerges as Alternative Access unveils senior tranche fund 1 day ago
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 1 day ago
- US CLO manager to dance to its own tune with breakthrough CLO equity fund 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 2 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 2 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 2 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 2 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 2 days ago
- Flat Rock eyes interval fund conversion for private BDC 2 days ago
- Managers weigh up matters of principal 2 days ago