Fund performance: Mercury rises as does credit fund performance
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sov yield surge finally weighs on IG fund flows, as credit turns corner 23 hours ago
- Spread adjustment curve emerges for ground-breaking Walker & Dunlop Sofr loan 23 hours ago
- Zais CLO reset prices wide of market, but strong portfolio boosts junior tranches 23 hours ago
- Apex refinances triple A-free CLO from 2019 1 day ago
- The Last Tranche with Capital Four: 26% of new European loans have an ESG-linked margin ratchet, and the US could follow fast 1 day ago
- Fidelity to add ESG portfolio test in Article 8-aligned CLO 8 days ago
- Blacklisting of Cayman Islands will force Euro CLOs to move 8 days ago
- Fund performance: CLOs lead but variety is the spice of life 8 days ago
- Credit hedge funds (October 2021) 8 days ago
- Ucits at a glance: Angsana recovers from July slump 8 days ago