The IRR of CLO equity is driven by far more than just initial spreads
No one ever says the CLO equity arb looks great. But even in particularly challenging periods there are ways for equity investors to generate strong returns
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 15 hours ago
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 15 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 15 hours ago
- McClatchy initial list points to 48 cent CDS pay-out 16 hours ago
- Kartesia hires former Santander official to lead UK senior debt origination 17 hours ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 19 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 19 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 19 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 19 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 19 days ago