Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage
Direct lenders are getting access to greater deal flow in the upper middle-market with private equity sponsors leaning towards private credit after a torrid end to last year in the broadly syndicated loan market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG appoints CEO and makes several promotions including new co-CIO 21 hours ago
- Onex claims three new US CLO equity investors 21 hours ago
- AB joins ranks of BSL CLO managers with debut transaction 22 hours ago
- Fortress prices first BSL CLO in over a year 22 hours ago
- CSAM returns to five-year CLO structures with new issue deal 22 hours ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 22 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 22 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 22 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 22 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 22 days ago