Investors raise concerns over obscure wording in CLO docs
Europe’s structured credit market has been abiding by the Securitisation Regulation for the best part of six months, but some investors have told Creditflux that they are still not satisfied with the way European CLOs are accounting for potential fines.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 9 hours ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 9 hours ago
- Standard Chartered builds out global CLO trading business with big hire 12 hours ago
- Euro CLO refis return as CIFC reworks debut deal 12 hours ago
- Invesco takes 2021 Euro CLO volume to over €1 billion with reset 1 day ago
- "Spacs… what better buyer than someone with a short fuse who needs to get their capital working" 26 days ago
- CSO pipeline strengthens following ESG breakthrough 26 days ago
- CMBS market picks hotels for bright summer ahead 26 days ago
- CLO debt investors add risk by dipping into equity tranches 26 days ago
- Diversity database shines light on credit firms not stepping up 26 days ago