Insight joins list of firms to jettison plans for European CLOs
Insight Investment has shelved plans for a European CLO, according to market sources. It was planning to launch a deal named Oasis CLO 2019-1 via Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Sources say that some of the assets were transferred to Chenavari, which provided equity for the CLO warehouse.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Submission window open for 15th Creditflux manager awards 11 hours ago
- Primary US CLO triple As 40bp cheaper after secondary rally, says Barclays 22 hours ago
- Flat Rock confirms launch of CLO interval fund 1 day ago
- US CLO league tables: It’s déjà vu all over again 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Three managers take advantage of tightening to kick off the year 1 day ago
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 5 days ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 5 days ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again 5 days ago
- Stunning January rally means CLOs are back in business 5 days ago
- CLO M&A hits new heights with anticipated Assured deal 5 days ago