CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute
The clash over Millennium Laboratories’ bankruptcy could have ramifications for the CLO market, and it all hinges on the philosophical question: what is a loan?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 34% of CLOs rated by Fitch out of reinvestment 1 day ago
- Canadian bank adds to CLO syndicate team 1 day ago
- Fidelity grows Euro CLOs under management to €1.5 billion 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated leveraged debt faces greater challenges than euro, says Fitch 2 days ago
- Student loans emerge as headwind for loan market, says BofA 2 days ago
- Up-tick in M&A signals return of European loan issuance in H2 1 month ago
- AlbaCore prepares investment grade and opportunistic CLO strategies with European focus 1 month ago
- Loan prepayments open up CLO liquidation option 1 month ago
- Loan recoveries slump as investors bank on rebound 1 month ago
- Stress ticks up in CLOs as downgrades take triple C loans to over 5% of market 1 month ago