Barings shows way forward with BDC-sponsored CLO
The unusual move by Barings BDC to issue a US CLO suggests a new way for BDCs to lock in cheap financing and withstand volatility.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ex-CEO Dondero ordered to pay Highland for breaching restraining order 2 days ago
- KKR flies into aviation lending with new $800 million platform 2 days ago
- Deutsche Bank arranges third new US CLO of 2021 with $407.9m deal for Sculptor 2 days ago
- ArrowMark prints eighth Goldman-arranged CLO 2 days ago
- Nuveen opts for three-year reinvestment period on latest CLO 2 days ago
- Credit markets heed early indicators of inflation pressure 10 days ago
- No labels mean CLO triple As refuse to budge as mezz rallies 10 days ago
- Elfa adds to ESG fact sheet range in standardisation drive 10 days ago
- Lupus Alpha CLO funds bounce over 100% in year-long rise 10 days ago
- European CLO managers bake in triple C flexibility 10 days ago