Barings shows way forward with BDC-sponsored CLO
The unusual move by Barings BDC to issue a US CLO suggests a new way for BDCs to lock in cheap financing and withstand volatility.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Brightwood becomes 132nd active CLO manager of 2019 2 hours ago
- AGL follows up October CLO debut with new low-levered deal 2 hours ago
- Sound Point splits single A tranche in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- US pension hires Wilshire as ESG consultant 3 hours ago
- Texas pension appoints CIO 3 hours ago
- Falling correlation reignites passion for index tranche trades 4 days ago
- Pitching your structured credit fund: the three golden rules 4 days ago
- Farewell Mike 4 days ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 4 days ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 4 days ago