Continuous par build can provide a rainy-day fund for when downgrades to triple Cs pour in
If CLO managers are preparing for mass downgrades to triple C loans, then trading gains and thick OC cushions are the best defences
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 4 hours ago
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 4 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 5 hours ago
- California pension backs Owl Rock direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Schelcher nears €300 million first close of European direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships 14 days ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 14 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 14 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 14 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 14 days ago