The resolution of narrowly tailored credit events is a leap forward for the CDS market
Isda is replacing the mechanistic determination of a failure-to-pay credit event with a more subjective rule
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 2 days ago
- Unique CLO upsizes to $22 billion 2 days ago
- Benchmark European 2020 CLO trades 11 points down in secondary 2 days ago
- Credit event hits new CDX HY as Crossover name's default risk surges 2 days ago
- RBS makes cuts to ABS and CLO team as part of broader restructuring 2 days ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 3 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 3 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 3 days ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 3 days ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 3 days ago