Points up front: Goldman CLO head smashes triathlon
The head of US CLO syndication at Goldman Sachs, Jamil Nathoo, last month completed the South Beach Triathlon in Miami to raise money for Memorial Sloan Kettering, a cancer treatment centre in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CBAM readies debut European CLO 22 hours ago
- Credit dips inside key levels as wide end outperforms 22 hours ago
- US private credit webinar set to tackle mid-market 22 hours ago
- Fund manager hires Hayfin's structured credit head and launches CLO fund 22 hours ago
- Euro CLO investors look to cash in as market confidence returns 1 day ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 2 days ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 2 days ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 2 days ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 2 days ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 2 days ago