It’s possible to be big — and still be picky
Our analysis of 2018 CLOs shows that firms such as Credit Suisse Asset Management and Sound Point Capital Management have built loan portfolios that are different to the rest of the market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO trading lab: bank sells $834 million triple As in quarterly reallocation as hedge fund trades CLO equity 12 hours ago
- Real estate relief boosts high yield but retail rout gathers pace 12 hours ago
- Ashurst boosts structured finance and derivatives practice as it brings in partner 13 hours ago
- Barrow Hanley makes first move in CLOs 13 hours ago
- Anchorage MD set to join fund manager to build out CLO investment platform 14 hours ago
- Still plenty more fish in the triple C 15 days ago
- "If ESG funds only talk the talk, it is because investors, legislators and regulators don’t walk the walk" 15 days ago
- Fidelity to add ESG portfolio test in Article 8-aligned CLO 15 days ago
- Blacklisting of Cayman Islands will force Euro CLOs to move 15 days ago
- Fund performance: CLOs lead but variety is the spice of life 15 days ago