Points Up Front: The best opportunities are way, way over there
Competition was a big theme at last month’s Creditflux European Direct Lending conference. The market has evolved to the point where new entrants are on the fundraising trail, which could lead to a compression in any illiquidity premium prevalent in direct lending loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ellington expands CLO team by hiring Black Diamond loan specialist less than 1 hour ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 4 hours ago
- Galapagos failure-to-pay credit event posed to DC as bond grace period lapses 4 hours ago
- PennantPark raises $750 million for direct lending and opportunistic credit 6 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Nassau: CLO investing 6 hours ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 14 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 14 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 14 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 14 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 14 days ago