Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities
PensionDanmark is preparing for more volatility in 2019 by casting its eye towards niche opportunities in the special situations and distressed debt market. The Copenhagen-based pension fund last month merged its alternatives and private debt platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- T. Rowe and Oak Hill launch new BDC 19 hours ago
- AEW poaches MD from BlackRock as the firm acquires Natixis' private debt business 19 hours ago
- Allspring doubles down on funds promoting reduced carbon emissions 19 hours ago
- OMERS turns to APAC for latest private credit opportunities 20 hours ago
- Ohio pension fund commits $50 million to credit fund 20 hours ago
- The pace in which we are seeing remediation today is very encouraging 27 days ago
- Fed members need to restore their credibility, which could translate into excessive tightening 27 days ago
- The Italian connection 27 days ago
- CLOs at a glance (September 2023) 27 days ago
- Do resets help CLOs perform better? 27 days ago