Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities
PensionDanmark is preparing for more volatility in 2019 by casting its eye towards niche opportunities in the special situations and distressed debt market. The Copenhagen-based pension fund last month merged its alternatives and private debt platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Europe outshines US despite caution on inflows and second wave 2 days ago
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 2 days ago
- Angelo Gordon sets Euro triple A benchmark with new CLO 2 days ago
- Oaktree markets first 2020 Euro CLO via Barclays 2 days ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 3 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 3 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 3 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 3 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 3 days ago