Danish pension fund eyes niche credit opportunities
PensionDanmark is preparing for more volatility in 2019 by casting its eye towards niche opportunities in the special situations and distressed debt market. The Copenhagen-based pension fund last month merged its alternatives and private debt platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Palmer Square achieves tightest cost of debt for European CLO since March sell-off 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: deal flow slows ahead of US election 2 days ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 2 days ago
- BMO caters to Europeans with new US mid market loan fund 2 days ago
- Former Brevan Howard PM rejoins and brings macro funds with him 2 days ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 23 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 23 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 23 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 23 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 23 days ago