Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn
Synthetic bespoke issuance could catch up with the more visible CLO market this year, say structured credit specialists
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco adds third European CLO this year to its tally 5 hours ago
- Florida-based pension commits USD 20 million to direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Loan Highlights 3Q23: Loan volumes remain significantly lower than historical averages 5 hours ago
- Redding Ridge buys Gulf Stream CLO management contracts 5 hours ago
- Credit impact fund surpasses $100 million target close 5 hours ago
- US loan market rallies despite increasing stress and default rates 3 days ago
- Easy gains of 2022 won’t be repeated but shorted-dated CLOs could still have upside 3 days ago
- Direct lending sets up on high street seeking retail and wealthy investors 3 days ago
- Manager tiering collapses as US issuance picks up 3 days ago
- The pace in which we are seeing remediation today is very encouraging 28 days ago