Controlling class conditions unshackle CLO managers
CLO managers are looking to the future by incorporating ‘controlling class conditions’ in their CLO documentation, which kicks in if an anchor triple A investor exits their deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 15 hours ago
- Diverging views emerge over performance of ESG investing, RBC survey reveals 17 hours ago
- Texas pension awards $150 million to real estate debt fund 18 hours ago
- TCW takes advantage of lower base rate to price new CLO 2 days ago
- Trimaran goes tighter with second US CLO tap of the year 2 days ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 18 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 18 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 18 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 18 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 18 days ago