We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs
Far too many recent mass-media articles critical of the CLO market are heavy on the hyperbole and light on the facts, writes our columnist and Eagle Point founder Thomas Majewski
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX combines fixed and floating triple As for 2016 CLO refi 14 hours ago
- HSBC notches up first US CLO arranging credit 14 hours ago
- Norinchukin's CLO portfolio decreases for first time in years 15 hours ago
- S&P acquires ESG rating business from RobecoSam 15 hours ago
- Arizona pension to deploy up to $700 million a year in private credit 16 hours ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 15 days ago
- The ideal home for a loan 15 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 15 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 15 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 15 days ago