The financial crisis was the making of ’em
Some of the largest and best performing CLO managers before the crisis were fairly nimble by today’s standards — but these 1.0 outperformers are now among the biggest names in the industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
If you have not already done so,
you may request a FREE TRIAL by clicking here
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Up-tick in M&A signals return of European loan issuance in H2 1 month ago
- AlbaCore prepares investment grade and opportunistic CLO strategies with European focus 1 month ago
- Loan prepayments open up CLO liquidation option 1 month ago
- Loan recoveries slump as investors bank on rebound 1 month ago
- Stress ticks up in CLOs as downgrades take triple C loans to over 5% of market 1 month ago
Comment by: Sayed Kadiri. Posted 4 years ago [2018-12-20 12:10:57]