The financial crisis was the making of ’em
Some of the largest and best performing CLO managers before the crisis were fairly nimble by today’s standards — but these 1.0 outperformers are now among the biggest names in the industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- SCRS sinks millions in private credit funds 1 day ago
- KKR prices third US CLO this year 1 day ago
- Testing the water: issuers gauge sterling HY bond demand following 10-year record low 1 day ago
- ABS spreads hold up in spite of September issuance deluge, while CLOs soften 1 day ago
- Debut manager joins European CLO market 2 days ago
- The pace in which we are seeing remediation today is very encouraging 24 days ago
- Fed members need to restore their credibility, which could translate into excessive tightening 24 days ago
- The Italian connection 24 days ago
- CLOs at a glance (September 2023) 24 days ago
- Do resets help CLOs perform better? 24 days ago