The financial crisis was the making of ’em
Some of the largest and best performing CLO managers before the crisis were fairly nimble by today’s standards — but these 1.0 outperformers are now among the biggest names in the industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra reaches €5.5 billion close for European direct lending fund 12 hours ago
- Wells Fargo brings in head of IG credit trading 13 hours ago
- Eaton Vance refinances its debut 2.0 CLO 13 hours ago
- LCM refinances senior tranches of 2013 CLO 14 hours ago
- Tikehau prices its largest CLO transaction 14 hours ago
- Investors raise concerns over obscure wording in CLO docs 18 days ago
- Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage 18 days ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 18 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 18 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 18 days ago