Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe
Muzinich has put together what it describes as a “direct lending 2.0” strategy, which it anticipates will serve as a solution to the constraints faced by middle market lenders in Europe. The firm launched the Italian version of the strategy in November via its Italian subsidiary Springrowth SGR and is looking to create follow-ups in other European jurisdictions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CBAM goes on block with parent Eldridge exploring 'strategic options': Bloomberg 8 hours ago
- DBRS Morningstar appoints Moody's CLO veteran and ex-Credit Suisse official to board 8 hours ago
- Financials move first as bearish trading resumes ahead of Fed meeting 9 hours ago
- PGIM switches 2019 CLO to Sofr with refi 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prints new CLO triple As at 130bp plus Sofr 2 days ago
- "We again have to flag up information in CLO marketing pitches that can mislead investors" 1 month ago
- CLO managers show respect to their elders 1 month ago
- A fresh approach to loss distribution 1 month ago
- Banks and loans to benefit in 2022 as safe havens dwindle 1 month ago
- Marathon sees value in Sofr CLO tranche over fixed-rate option 1 month ago