Wide CLO pricing need not be a drag
Established managers can price CLO liabilities at attractive levels, but we find that CLOs saddled with higher financing costs have nevertheless been among the market’s outstanding performers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fort Washington joins growing list of prospective new CLO managers 17 hours ago
- Permira launches European CLO fund and starts with secondary market investments 18 hours ago
- Investcorp looks to become first manager to reset a 2017 CLO 18 hours ago
- Massachusetts pension seeks emerging market debt manager 18 hours ago
- CIFC prices US CLO reset following streak of seven consecutive new issues 18 hours ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 12 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 12 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 12 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 12 days ago
- US hedge funds use leverage to buy European CLOs 12 days ago