Wide CLO pricing need not be a drag
Established managers can price CLO liabilities at attractive levels, but we find that CLOs saddled with higher financing costs have nevertheless been among the market’s outstanding performers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 12 hours ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 12 hours ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 12 hours ago
- Bain uses rights offerings as unusual route to raise cash for BDC 13 hours ago
- GSO close to pricing static US CLO after buying $428 million of secondary loans 1 day ago
- Private credit is not overcrowded — there is four times as much private equity dry powder 27 days ago
- Making arb work of it 27 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 27 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 27 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 27 days ago