The perception of liquidity is often not the same as the reality
Investec Asset Management's Jeff Boswell takes our credit quiz and discusses liquidity in Europe, the former "darling of the European debt market" Vivarte and the Matrix
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Rendezvous: Make yourself comfortable, there’s a storm coming 2 days ago
- FS and Portfolio Advisors join forces to create $73bn asset manager 2 days ago
- Blackstone pre-markets European CLO via BofA 2 days ago
- Re-proposed SEC rules could negatively impact CLO managers and affiliates 2 days ago
- Natixis gets back to business with first CLO pricing following exodus 3 days ago
- CLO equity investors join forces to take on lowly loan CSAs 3 days ago
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 3 days ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again 3 days ago
- Stunning January rally means CLOs are back in business 3 days ago
- CLO M&A hits new heights with anticipated Assured deal 3 days ago