The perception of liquidity is often not the same as the reality
Investec Asset Management's Jeff Boswell takes our credit quiz and discusses liquidity in Europe, the former "darling of the European debt market" Vivarte and the Matrix
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- We’ve survived before, we can do so again 3 hours ago
- US CLO double Bs struggle as 2020 deal drops 40 cents in three months 7 hours ago
- Financials lag as credit rallies on Chinese manufacturing pick up 7 hours ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 8 hours ago
- Garrison exits CLO management after selling contracts to credit manager 20 hours ago
- Making arb work of it 25 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 26 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 26 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 26 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 26 days ago