US firms to continue CLO charge in Europe despite risk retention still applying
Europe is expected to welcome an influx of new CLO managers this year, despite the continent being subjected to CLO risk retention
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO adds $10 billion to inflows with direct lending, structured credit and energy less than 1 hour ago
- Morgan Stanley joins participating bidders for Weatherford CDS auction 1 hour ago
- GLG confirms two portfolio manager hires for distressed unit in London 1 hour ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 2 hours ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 2 hours ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 14 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 14 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 15 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 15 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 15 days ago