US risk retention did wonders for CLOs
As managers circled the globe seeking to raise risk retention funds they sold CLOs to a whole new audience, says our newest columnist Eagle Point founder Thomas Majewski
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Europe/US high yield gap re-opens with roll, but raises fair value questions 19 hours ago
- Pearl Diver collects $400 million for CLO fund 20 hours ago
- Symphony prices unusual refi of CLO three years out of reinvestment 20 hours ago
- Direct lender Frontwell adds three hires to new team 20 hours ago
- Aegon targets ABS for new fund 1 day ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 26 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 26 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 26 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 26 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 26 days ago