US risk retention did wonders for CLOs
As managers circled the globe seeking to raise risk retention funds they sold CLOs to a whole new audience, says our newest columnist Eagle Point founder Thomas Majewski
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 18 hours ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 18 hours ago
- Conservative approach pays off as Kayne Anderson issues tight CLO triple Bs 18 hours ago
- GoldenTree prices new US CLO and capitalises on weaker market for junior CLO debt 1 day ago
- Double B CLO spreads drop back to 725bp as BlackRock prices US CLO 1 day ago
- The ideal home for a loan 13 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 13 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 13 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 13 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 13 days ago