Past returns: Europe's own risk retention rewrite
Five years ago we reported that European CLO managers were hunting for partners to retain risk retention on their behalf. Shortly after, regulators performed a U-turn (nothing new here) and decided to prohibit third parties from acting as risk retainers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Reset 2020 vintage CLO gets a refi as well 1 hour ago
- RR ABS returns with new Vista deal 1 hour ago
- New AIFMD directive imposes leverage limits for European direct lending 1 hour ago
- Nuveen refinances triple As for 2020 vintage US BSL deal 4 hours ago
- UK manager launches new private credit growth fund 4 hours ago
- Record January breeds optimism among US CLOs 10 days ago
- Recruiters predict renewed private credit hiring spree 10 days ago
- CLO portfolios may need check-up as healthcare sector continues to deteriorate 10 days ago
- European Union rolls out ELTIF 2.0 structure 10 days ago
- News in brief 10 days ago