Ares leads the way as US tax reform prompts corporate structure rethink
Ares Management has announced its conversion from a partnership tax structure to a corporation or C-Corp – and it’s likely other managers will follow suit now that US taxation law changes – the most comprehensive tax reform in more than three decades – have taken effect
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 9 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 9 hours ago
- Maryland pension allocates $25 million to evergreen private debt fund 13 hours ago
- Texas pension to lift direct lending budget to $250 million 14 hours ago
- Thomas Cook looks set to fly solo as default in outgoing Crossover series 31 14 hours ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 13 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 13 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 13 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 13 days ago
- US hedge funds use leverage to buy European CLOs 13 days ago