Past returns: pension scheme gets stung after regulators rewrite CLO rules
Five years ago, we reported that US pension funds were boosting their allocation to euro-denominated credit. One institution in particular led the way by supporting the first European CLO to be issued since the global financial crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round-up: talf and dislocation funds win as pensions allocate $350 million to credit 1 day ago
- Onex hires Jaber as it launches CLO investment business 1 day ago
- Onex looks to raise up to $400 million for US loan fund 1 day ago
- Early March European CLO makes it through the sell off with 5.4% risk retention 1 day ago
- Distressed debt managers eye CLOs' low single B loans 1 day ago
- A lot of CLO portfolios look similar and I’ve never been one to follow the herd 22 days ago
- Where are the gloating I-told-you-so columnists who claimed CLOs would bring global destruction? 23 days ago
- Liquidity is king. A company with a sound long-term value proposition may not last the next few weeks 23 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 23 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 23 days ago