Managers predict skill will win out
We asked managers to predict the year ahead across a range of credit strategies. Overall, they had a positive outlook. By Grace Jennings-Edquist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: Palmer Square sets highest cover as double B curve inverts 19 hours ago
- Apollo plans multi-billion dollar follow up to credit dislocation fund 20 hours ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 22 hours ago
- Noble Corp auction date set as low recoveries stack up 22 hours ago
- CIFC's new HY team takes all-weather approach as it launches Ucits fund 23 hours ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 4 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 4 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 4 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 4 days ago
- Flat Rock eyes interval fund conversion for private BDC 4 days ago