Cairn works reg cap and eyes another fund launch
Cairn Capital’s regulatory capital relief business is up and running, with the firm closing its first deals late last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sculptor promotes two after European credit head leaves for Pimco 1 day ago
- Europcar slumps closer to default pricing in bonds and CDS 2 days ago
- Pimco appoints Sculptor veteran as head of private credit in Europe 2 days ago
- LP round up: private credit drive gains momentum as Calpers backs Pimco 2 days ago
- Tikehau to launch private debt secondaries and impact fund before year-end 2 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 16 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 16 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 16 days ago
- Dislocation and costly payment debacle highlight loan tech lag 16 days ago
- Direct lenders turn to attractive non-sponsored deals 17 days ago