Cairn works reg cap and eyes another fund launch
Cairn Capital’s regulatory capital relief business is up and running, with the firm closing its first deals late last year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dutch-registered CLO costs to jump 10bp as managers face VAT bill 1 day ago
- US pension looks to put $60 million in private debt as older funds wind down 1 day ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 1 day ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 1 day ago
- Sacramento pension earmarks $150 million for private credit in 2020 1 day ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 15 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 16 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 16 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 16 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 16 days ago