Join the debate: should a government bond make it through an ethical screen?
Alcohol – yes (tax benefit); Tobacco – yes (tax benefit); Weapons – absolutely; government bond??
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Homebound CLO portfolio manager takes stress-testing to new level 23 hours ago
- PGIM revives CLO plan with switch to static transaction 23 hours ago
- European CLO triple Bs go from 99 to 73 in less than a month 23 hours ago
- Bain uses rights offerings as unusual route to raise cash for BDC 1 day ago
- GSO close to pricing static US CLO after buying $428 million of secondary loans 1 day ago
- Private credit is not overcrowded — there is four times as much private equity dry powder 27 days ago
- Making arb work of it 27 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 27 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 27 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 27 days ago