Past returns: drawing crowds is not easy for bond trading platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ECB stimulus hopes bolster high yield outperformance less than 1 hour ago
- KKR promotes three in credit team to managing director 3 hours ago
- Invesco completes first European CLO since February 15 hours ago
- Credit fundraising: November marks turning point as fund launches spike 20 hours ago
- Dyal and Owl Rock in talks over merger via spac - a year after Dyal buys into direct lender 1 day ago
- Elements work against CLO managers in Q3 28 days ago
- Robots rise for credit ratings 28 days ago
- Less credit volatility expected in Q4 despite US election fallout 28 days ago
- Wriedt’s boutique vehicle eyes rent-to-own strategy 28 days ago
- Placement agents warn direct lenders on outsized positions 29 days ago